Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mon Calamari Home One - Republic Flagship + 1st Republican Fleet

+2
Ta'u
John Borrego
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mon Calamari Home One - Republic Flagship + 1st Republican Fleet - Page 2 Empty Re: Mon Calamari Home One - Republic Flagship + 1st Republican Fleet

Post  Loctus Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:42 am

Willice jr's hologram faded in before al strider started the rant about willice, willice jrthen said, if i may, my father was doing this galixy a favor he was going to join your side, get your info and objectivs and relay it to the republic and allience, they did not know it but he was going to do that, he was doing this galixy a favore, he put his life on the line to save all of you, al strdier he was going to try to save you from your corruptiveness, but you fail to see you are wrong, wrong i say wrong, just then willice pressed a button on the consle in his room on the kilimanjaro, sending a caomputer vires through the connections and to al striders comm signal, after the comm signal was gone the vires deleted itself, willice jr now said "i have a ship on correlia, it is far from wayland but i can make it there in under a day, it is a persinal ship, i would like to let you barrow it, if the ship is destroyed you will pay half the cost of buying a new one. But that is the best i can offer without sacrafising my saftey" willice Jr's hologram fading in and out from the vires he sent through the comm that was now degraiding his signal.
Loctus
Loctus
Freelancer
Freelancer

Character sheet
Force:
Mon Calamari Home One - Republic Flagship + 1st Republican Fleet - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mon Calamari Home One - Republic Flagship + 1st Republican Fleet - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Independent

http://www.starwarsdf2.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Mon Calamari Home One - Republic Flagship + 1st Republican Fleet - Page 2 Empty Re: Mon Calamari Home One - Republic Flagship + 1st Republican Fleet

Post  Loctus Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:43 am

hmm, sorry i diddnt know you were out of the bridge, lets say this popped up somewere else
Loctus
Loctus
Freelancer
Freelancer

Character sheet
Force:
Mon Calamari Home One - Republic Flagship + 1st Republican Fleet - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mon Calamari Home One - Republic Flagship + 1st Republican Fleet - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  John Borrego Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:51 am

Again Borrego stopped at the door when another holographic picture appeared... Again, he felt the rage climbing up...

"I though you would understood the ruthless hangup, you moron! But it seems you just don't get it! I really don't care about your opinion now, especially about him! And just for you to know, we and the alliance have been forming ties much longuer than you think! We've been sharing our military secrets since their formation... Willice was the middle man... He was also a good man, and you're trying to reduce him even further! I wish I died half of the man he was... So, if you think he is corrupt, think twice... cause he never was a traitor... Now... STFU and GTFO you (swear) force user!

Thank you Willice... I must say I knew very close your father and that he was a big man... You must be proud of him..."

"This time try to jam his connection to the entire galaxy... I don't wanna hear him so soon..."

As, this time, sit in the chair...
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:
Faction: Jedi Order

Back to top Go down

Post  Loctus Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:59 am

so do you want the Spirit of Fire to come to wayland, it is my understanding Al Strider is heading there now
Loctus
Loctus
Freelancer
Freelancer

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  John Borrego Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:01 am

No, keep in a safe range, we don't need all of the ships there... also, I'm thinking on something...
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loctus Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:42 am

Ok, just tell me, the ships i have arnt equipped for war though, they are colony ships hence the names

• Spirit of Fire
    CS-01

• Skidbladnir
    CS-02

My next ships will be frigets (Bothans or Frigets)

• Amber Clad
    FS-01
Loctus
Loctus
Freelancer
Freelancer

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  John Borrego Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:26 am

"Ensign... set course for Home... they can handle themselves now..."
"Aye sir..."

1st Fleet does:
N'Zoth to Sullust

ETA: 9 days

Speed: 6

New ETA: 1 day and 12 hours
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  John Borrego Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Home One does

Sullust - Degobah
Inside the same sector
ETA: 1 day
New ETA: 4 hours
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  John Borrego Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:41 am

"Number One, put ship into red alert... The situation has decayed a lot since the last update." Said Borrego " Warn up engineering that we're gonna need informatic defense systems working at 110% in 20 hours"
"Aye, sir..." Said Number 1, while switching to red alert mode "All hands to battlestations, engineering commanders to the briefing room..." After that he left...
"Helm, set course to Nal Hutta, best possible speed..." Said I
"Aye, sir..."

Home One Does:

Degobah - Nal Hutta
ETA: 5 days
ETA (New): 20 hours (roughly one day)
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'u Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:32 am

The com switched on Ta'u came through.

"Borgo, Please let me assist you in your quest to rescue willice, My fleet is prepared and awaiting your reply.
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
Faction: Empire

https://starwarsdf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Loctus Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:34 am

"sorry but i am already commencing repairs, Durandal is shutdown, and i now just stated that i want to join the republic
Loctus
Loctus
Freelancer
Freelancer

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuchiha Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:01 am

" Master Ta'u, the situation is over now, Durandal is going to face a trial based off of what I heard. " Nuchiha said,
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:
Mon Calamari Home One - Republic Flagship + 1st Republican Fleet - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10Mon Calamari Home One - Republic Flagship + 1st Republican Fleet - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Faction: Empire

http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2