Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willice's Log/ 3rd Republic Fleet Records

2 posters

Go down

Willice's Log/ 3rd Republic Fleet Records Empty Willice's Log/ 3rd Republic Fleet Records

Post  Willice Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:17 am

Willice's Log 1
Today i am heading to Sullust with ta'u in custody, though ta'u could break out at any time, i have destroyed the nav computer, we have 6 hours before we reach Sullust, with the new Republic Flagship "Home One" and its advanced holding cells Ta'u shouldent be a problem, but i have my worries, ta'u is a master jedi and almost destroyed my ship.

1x Sentinal Transport
-me
-ta'u prisoner

2x MC-60 Starcrusers
-40 infantry
-4 x-wings
-ta'u Tempast fighter

ETA: 3 hours

------------------------------------------------------
The rest of the Republic fleet is still at Nal'Hutta

Last edited by Willice on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:
Willice's Log/ 3rd Republic Fleet Records Left_bar_bleue0/0Willice's Log/ 3rd Republic Fleet Records Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Independent

http://www.starwarsrpginfo.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Willice's Log/ 3rd Republic Fleet Records Empty Re: Willice's Log/ 3rd Republic Fleet Records

Post  Willice Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:57 am

Willice's Log Supplimental
Ta'u is trying to escape, with the ship's nav computer destroyed and ta'us cell doors, ta'u is putting up a fight, if ta'u wants to fight, i might open up a hatch, he will breath nothing, let hiim fight mother nature.
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:
Willice's Log/ 3rd Republic Fleet Records Left_bar_bleue0/0Willice's Log/ 3rd Republic Fleet Records Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Willice's Log/ 3rd Republic Fleet Records Empty Re: Willice's Log/ 3rd Republic Fleet Records

Post  Willice Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 am

Ta'u has been quiet, i hope he diddnt escape, i havbe entered an escape pod an sealed the doors, once at sullust i will shut down all weapons, shields are offline aswell, if something happens, i want this ship destroyed.I am behind 2 airlocks, ta'u is behind 4 doors, he could attack me at any moment, i dont want to be suprised, i have sealed all hatches to this spot, the main compartment, on the other side of my airlock, and otherside of ta'u's cell door has been drained of oxigen, it will only be filled when we enter the shuttle bay of the Home One, were Al Strider will be waiting to aprehend Ta'u and help me escourt him to the cell he will be in.

Last edited by Willice on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Prisoner Transport
I have entered the home one's shuttle bay, prisoner transport, Ta'u has been moved to the serenity block, Ta'u's Lightsaber has been cofenscated, and your arms have been tied up, the walls to your cell are thick and dense, you cant use the force on them. Ta'u you are now at the will of the Republic, the only way to comunicate out of your cell it to use a microphone.
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Willices log 2
well, ta'u is on his way to couricant's maximum security jedi prison, though i am escourting Master Strider, i still must be coutious, ta'u can still have infullence on my mind.
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  John Borrego Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Borrego opened a comm link to Willice...

"Willice, you've been gave temporary control of the first fleet... take care of the Home One and the Serenity well..."
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:
Faction: Jedi Order

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 am

ok, thank you ser
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:06 am

Captains Log 3
I am on my ship an MC-60, i have been given temporary command of the first fleet, i have ordered them to remain at Sullust just in case the Rebelion comes looking for revenge, the 3rd fleet is scatered about the galixy.
------------------------------------------------
Captains Log Supplimental
We are stranded in space, with no hope of rescue, we are going to launch the X-wings to defend the ship.

On the ship:
chaos
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down