Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser

4 posters

Go down

new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser Empty new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser

Post  Commissar Cain Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:17 am

3rd battlegroup
Mediator Class Battlecruiser

Expanse

The Pride of Nal'Hutta

MC-60 Starcruisers:

Venator

Obirth

Nebulon-B frigates

Snake

Crox

Saviour

Hearth

Fighters: 1 XJ X-wing
5 X-wings

1x Sentinel Class Transport (personally customized)
full crews each
Commissar Cain
Commissar Cain
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:
new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser Left_bar_bleue4/10new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Faction: Empire

Back to top Go down

new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser Empty Re: new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser

Post  Commissar Cain Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:17 am

On board the expanse orbiting Nal Hutta.

"captain were getting a transmission, it's mica jakil"
"patch him through"
"yes captain"

-V-captian i need you to come and pick me up at coruscant. just the expanse and a Sentinel Class Transport.-V-

"yes sir, right on it."

"activate hyper drive destination coruscant."

Nal Hutta - Coruscant
Speed: 6
ETA: 6 days*

(sorry i can't find anything but the galactic map that tells you how to work out the hyperdrive stuff.)
Commissar Cain
Commissar Cain
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:
new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser Left_bar_bleue4/10new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Back to top Go down

new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser Empty Re: new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser

Post  Ta'u Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:54 am

Its fine, Ask questions, I'm a good person!
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser Left_bar_bleue0/0new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://starwarsdf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  John Borrego Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:04 am

I think that at speed 6, you can make that trip in one day...

here's how to calculate journey time:

lenght/speed=total time
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:
new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser Left_bar_bleue0/0new republic 3rd fleet/expanse Mediator Class Battlecruiser Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Jedi Order

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:08 am

yes, yes that is correct
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:
Faction: Independent

http://www.starwarsrpginfo.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Commissar Cain Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:03 am

so like this?

Nal Hutta - Coruscant
Speed: 6
ETA: 24 hours

6 days-6=0=24 hours?
Commissar Cain
Commissar Cain
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:24 am

correct, like if i was going from nal'hutta to the inner core, i think iti is 6 days, anyway lets pretend it is and my fleet had 2 bothan crusers and a 3rd ship that had a speed of 6, i could only go at two because my bothqan crusers were only max speed of 2, remember that example shows you can only go as fast as your slowest ship.
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:
Faction: Independent

http://www.starwarsrpginfo.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Commissar Cain Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 pm

Note: the Sentinel Class Transport is in the hanger of the expanse.

it has been 24 hours since i originally posted "going to hyperspace" so the expanse has arrived at Coruscant.

the Sentinel Class Transport fly's out of the hanger and proceeds to land on the planet.

time:1 hour
Commissar Cain
Commissar Cain
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Commissar Cain Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:33 pm

one hour has past, the transport lands mica jakil quickly walks aboard and says to the pilot, "punch it"

the transport takes off:
time: 1 hour

mica jakil sits down and listens to the rebellion news conference. this is disturbing news he thinks, i must inform admiral Borrego at once.
Commissar Cain
Commissar Cain
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Commissar Cain Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:28 pm

transport lands in the expanse's hanger.
mica walks to the bridge.
"captain go to hyperspace!"
"yes sir"

Coruscant to Nal Hutta
speed: 6
time: 24 hours
Commissar Cain
Commissar Cain
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum