Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship - Page 3 Empty Re: The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:09 am

"That is most kind of you Willice, now which transport are we to use?"

Back to top Go down

The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship - Page 3 Empty Re: The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship

Post  Willice Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:12 am

hmmm, i would say my fleets sentinal, because it has a speed of 8, but it has no formal prison or cell, so you and anyother guards/jedi will have to be on aleart, might i suggest tieing Ta'u's hands up or giving cuffs, so ta;u needs to work harder to use the force or maby use that force abbility to make ta'u not attack.
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:
The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Independent

http://www.starwarsrpginfo.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:16 am

"All I need is a ship to get us to the Triumph of Coruscant, we will then use the Triumph to get to Coruscant"

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:17 am

well, we are in a capital ship, we could dock with The Pride of Couricant now
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:
The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:22 am

"True, I suppose we could. Would you please then dock with the Triumph?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'u Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:23 am

I will be gone for a few hours. I am using Force peace on my self.
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
Faction: Empire

https://starwarsdf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 am

well, if you're gone, isn't force peace useless, as you know you won't do anything

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:26 am

(ok, though you are not lvl 10)
Willice:Willice to Helm, dock with the Pride Of Couricant, and this time dont damage the air lock.
Helmsmen:aye ser
Computer:Docking sequense commencing............docking squence compleate.
Willice:Willice to security, post security details at the docking port.
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:13 am

Ok, (sorry for double posting) we are ready for the transfer to The Pride Of Couricant, please watch your step as the docking platform is unstable.
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:16 am

The docking bay doors opened slowly, revealing the interior of the Triumph of Coruscant. Strider, Lee and Ta'u stepped into the ship.

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:12 pm

NIce ship strider, now i am going to go to my MC-60, (still without a name, can i polease name the ships in my fleet Borrego), i will go to hyperspace on your mark, max speed must be 6 though.
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:49 pm

"Well then you should get a head start"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'u Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:19 pm

(I am now at 10, Understanding and expressing my hate took me to it) (Also force peace ensures that you don't attack me)

Ta'u began to run, but Strider and lee both leaped forward and stopped him using force move
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
Faction: Empire

https://starwarsdf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  John Borrego Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Willice wrote:NIce ship strider, now i am going to go to my MC-60, (still without a name, can i polease name the ships in my fleet Borrego), i will go to hyperspace on your mark, max speed must be 6 though.

Go check the fleet logs on the new republic property and search for the third fleet... you will see there the names...

------------------------------
In the meanwhile, borrego's shuttle docked at the other side of the Triumph of Coruscant , with a small strike team...
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:
Faction: Jedi Order

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:49 pm

i found them
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  John Borrego Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 am

A transmission arrives on the Serenity bridge...
"Here's the Serenity Captain, sir... what are your orders?"
"Can you como to Coruscant and bring in T'au lightsaber and pick me up? I need to return to Sullust..."
"Aye, sir..."

Sullust - Coruscant
Outer Rim - Deep Core
6 days
Speed: 6
1 day
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  John Borrego Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:15 am

Ship had arrived to Coruscant...~

"Set an intercept course with the "Pride of Coruscant" and prepare a docking sequence... coordinate the docking with his hangar controler..." Said the Captain...
A few minutes later, both ships were docked, and Borrego came in along with Strider
"So, here's his lightsaber..." Said I while giving the weapon to Al....
"Thank you..."
Strider returned to his ship and the "Serenity" undocked from the "Pride of Coruscant" and set course to Sullust

Coruscant - Sullust
Deep Core - Outer Rim
6 days
Speed: 6
1 day
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:11 am

Willice opend a channel to the serenity, whats up, i noticed you are leaving Ta'u, this was a republic affare, why are you leaving?
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  John Borrego Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:00 am

This is not a republic affair any longuer... this is now in the hands of the Jedi Order...

The Serenity has arrived to Sullust...
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:53 am

ahh, good this will go great fr my paper
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3