Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship - Page 2 Empty Re: The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship

Post  Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:10 pm

i vote somebody else mods this thread and deletes all the non rp posts

Back to top Go down

The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship - Page 2 Empty Re: The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship

Post  Ta'u Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Ill do it real quick. I will move the debate ones to the guide lines or what ever its called.
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Empire

https://starwarsdf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  leewatson1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:36 pm

" If he wants his weapon master why dont we give him it as there are two of us and only one of him"
leewatson1
leewatson1
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Location : meditating or protecting the jedi order or possibly down the catana with some friends

Character sheet
Force:
The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Serenity - Mediator Class Ship - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Jedi Order

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Lee, one of my lessons I tried with you a while back, is it's not necessarily numbers that make the difference, but skill, strategy and cunning, and take my word, Ta'u has cunning

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'u Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:10 pm

"And Lee, Your master is a liar he doesn't understand the sins he is committing. Let me explain it to you." "Open the door. I wouldn't want to ruin this nice new door."
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Lee looked cautiously to Strider. Strider nodded, saber still active

"He's coming with us, so the door needs to be opened sooner or later"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:34 am

The door opened and Ta'u stood there, looking at Strider, Lee, Willice and the Republic guards. Strider pointed his blade at Ta'u

"Please move forward Ta'u, to the hanger bay"

Back to top Go down

Post  John Borrego Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:30 am

Borrego was in the hangar bay getting the transport ready... They needed an force supressor to prevent his escape... Leewatson and T'au are supposed to overview the imprisioned passanger... while the troops are supposed to be with them...
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:32 am

Strider`s voice chimed in over the intercomm

`Borrego, this is Al Strider, we are headed to the hanger bay. Do you have a ship we may use, or shall I use my My`til starfighterÉ

(Note, you must actually have a transport that you`ve biult aboard the ship)

Back to top Go down

Post  leewatson1 Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:48 am

"so ta'u since were out care to explain the sins my master has commited theres no reason we cant all be civilised now is there?".
leewatson1
leewatson1
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Location : meditating or protecting the jedi order or possibly down the catana with some friends

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:13 am

now, now, lee, i may not be a jedi master, but i have enoguh wisdom to sense that is a bad idea, i dont wnato you to get all cought up with this loose your focus and become Ta'u's victom, no offence ta'u, you are just powerful.
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:
Faction: Independent

http://www.starwarsrpginfo.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:29 am

"I am in consensus with Willice. Now move on Ta'u"

Back to top Go down

Post  leewatson1 Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:03 am

"Dont worry im just intrested in what he has to say it is going to be a long journy no reason why why cant make the time pass a little quicker an trust me i am quite resiliant when it comes to jedi mind tricks."
leewatson1
leewatson1
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:35 am

time will move faster by eather
(oh my computer is like no, today so if i double post just delete it)
1. its an RPG time that would only take 4 min in real life would only take 4 sec in ths rpg.
(my time convesion wasent bery good, just taking into accunt the internet speed)
2. how does it take a day to move from 1 point to another point that isent even a mile?

Edit*: oh btw lee nice avatar
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  leewatson1 Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:40 am

*just a one of google and anyway arnt we taking him to coruscant*
leewatson1
leewatson1
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:41 am

"we will be yes. now let's go.

Strider and the group led Ta'u down to the hanger bay, where Borrego was waiting for them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:51 am

Willice moved ahead, along with 4 guards to power the ship
(what ship are we using?, and the guards will get off the ship once Ta'u is on)
(Ta'u, though it is not my call, you should get your ship and lghtsaber back after you are relised, and/or escape, though if you escape you would problibly steal your lightsaber and hijack your own ship to get back to Rebelion space)
As the group gets near the ship, Willice with untrained force can barrily sence plots to free ta'u, though cant quite determin if its fact of fiction in his mind.
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'u Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:14 am

"I assume you have my saber Strider. I will come only if it is in my hands. I need some way to defend my self if front of the now corrupt Jedi council. " Ta'u said.
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  leewatson1 Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:20 am

"You will not need a lightsaber trust me as guard it is also our duty to protect you until you have been sentanced"
leewatson1
leewatson1
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:30 am

Anyway they dont have your lightsaber, it is in a secure location on the Home One, were you cant get it, untill strider ad or Borego tells me to give it to you.
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  leewatson1 Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:32 am

" Willice your are a fool a jedi can always get hislightsaber if he wants it and dont you think that the whole of the rebellion will attack you once we leave"
leewatson1
leewatson1
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:28 am

"You are a pisoner of war and will be detained on a cell in Coruscant. You are most definitely not getting a weapon to attack us with."

(Off topic, you do know they didn't give POWs weapons in WW2 right? It's quite unormal to ask for your weapon if you're a prisoner)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'u Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:30 am

"My weapon will be in my sight even in the hands of Master Strider would be fine. He could always counter my force ability."

(And yes, I do know.
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:33 am

"No weapon Ta'u, I'm not going to fall for the force pull trick. The lightsaber will remain on the Home One"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'u Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 am

"All right lets go. Who will i be riding with?" Ta'u made a sigh of disappointment.
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:40 am

"That will not be allowed"

The door slid open, revealing the Hanger Bay. Strider nudged Ta'u forward with the handle of his lightsaber.

"please continue forward"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'u Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:42 am

"So I am piloting my self?" Ta'u made a joking smile.
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:47 am

"No, you will be sitting in the back, while I look you in the eye with my lightsaber active, and Lee will pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'u Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:50 am

"Alright, If you insist lets go."
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Willice Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:02 am

before the journey begins willice says with a sigh, i am sorry but, i am not riding with you, instead i will provide a rewpubic escourt, 2 MC-60 crusers with 2 X-wings each

Once in orbit my X-wings will escourt you to the landing platform, instead of landing they will come up, i will leave an MC-60 here for a day after Ta'u is in his cell, just for a day, that will be my MC-60 capital ship, just so in case thoughunlikely ta'u gets a ship and tries to escape, i can lock a tractor on his ship and destroy the wepons, if it is a stolen Order ship i will pay for damages.
Willice
Willice
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next