Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Commander Tarn to Oracle

2 posters

Go down

High Commander Tarn to Oracle Empty High Commander Tarn to Oracle

Post  Darth Taral Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:31 pm

"ORACLE!" Tarn yelled. "Oracle, disengage your message. Darth Taral had been reborn, just as that code you were sent anticipated. Taral is here, before me, and I had tested her to see if it really was her. Now do as your ordered, and I have new orders for you." Tarn paused for the information to sink in, and continued on the mission given to Oracle. "Oracle, you must land on Abregado-Rae, and hide out on the planet until you can get in the temple and get to Darth Taral's previous body. You must find a Holocron in the secret container in the communicator of her ear,by pressing the button against it, and bring it to Kuat for Dark Lady Taral. It has valuable information to Taral, and your master demands you comply. If you want proof of Taral's return, talk to her yourself and you can discuss something of your choice."
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

High Commander Tarn to Oracle Empty Re: High Commander Tarn to Oracle

Post  Nuchiha Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:52 pm

( LOL I just took your body, I didn't know this message existed! This is convenient Very Happy )
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:
High Commander Tarn to Oracle Left_bar_bleue6/10High Commander Tarn to Oracle Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Faction: Empire

http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down