Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding

5 posters

Go down

Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding Empty Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding

Post  Marro Dayre Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Grand Moff Dayre briskly entered the bridge of the Iron Flag, one of the flagships of the Empire. Hands clasped behind his back firmly, Dayre walked up to the main windows. Without turning around, he crisply said

"Set course for Dantooine, maximum speed. There is an uprising on the planet and it has fallen into the hands of the Galactic Alliance. We are to steer their development....shall we say, back on course"

"Aye sir" the helm replied. The Iron flag and three other Allegiance Class ships entered Hyperspace.

Iron Flag, Shadow of War, Scarlet Fire, Victory
Mon Calamari - Dantooine
Speed 7
ETA: 3 Hours

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding Left_bar_bleue0/0Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Empire

Back to top Go down

Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding Empty Re: Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding

Post  Commissar Cain Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:22 pm

as the fleet entered hyperspace a messege appeard on a termainil.

"Marro Dayre? are you there? incase you did not know you cannot go around declaring war! did you get the emperors authorization!? that fleet is valuable! and we do not have the inferstructere to build another one! let alone a prolonged war! not to mention Dantooine is compleatle useless!
Commissar Cain
Commissar Cain
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:
Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding Left_bar_bleue4/10Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Back to top Go down

Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding Empty Re: Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding

Post  Marro Dayre Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:06 pm

"As I have already tried to make clear, I do not need the Emperor's approval to do what I wish and what is needed"
(OOC, this is to help get the RP going again, so something needs to happen, part of the problem last time was nobody attacked anything because they "didn't have the infrastructure" so I'm ignoring that this time round!)

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding Left_bar_bleue0/0Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 am

"We have arrived sir" the helmsman said. Dayre paced around the bridge.

"Excellent, we may begin"

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loctus Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:09 pm

This is Locutus, Come in, do any Empire ships hear me, come in, Marro Dayre, is that you, sorry i am far away from you and there is interfearence in my signal, please inform Emporer Nuchiha that i am arriving at Sullust for a privet meeting with him, at your convienyence please inform him of my arrival, also if he wishes for a difforent location please inform me, The signal is breaking up.
Loctus
Loctus
Freelancer
Freelancer

Character sheet
Force:
Faction: Independent

http://www.starwarsdf2.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:11 pm

Dayre was sitting in his cabin, when he felt the ships slight tremor as it exited hyperspace.

"It is good to be home" he thought. He relaxed in his chair, calming his mind after the battle at Dantooine. The battle had gone well, though he pulled out sooner then he intended. Our losses were exceptable, though not ideal. Four ships lost...."

Dayre was brought back to reality by the chiming of his doorbell

"Enter" Dayre grumbled. The communications officer rushed, nervous looking

"Well?" Dayre asked impatiently

"Sir, I regret to inform you, the Alliance, they're headed for here, and they've allied, here, this came in on the waveband." The officer handed Dayre a pad and the nervously left the room.

Dayre read the Pad, his heart sinking. The Alliance was on their way to Mon Calamari, and had allied themselves with the Jedi. This was not the homecoming he had intended. The Empire was diffintely out-gunned in what would most definitely turn into a bloodbath. Mon Calamari would be a significant blow to the Empire should it fall to the Alliance. But it wouldn't. Dayre got up and headed for the bridge.

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loctus Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Marro, this is locutus, i can try to make the allience brake of from the formation and leave the jedi fleet, but it will cost you

(i will be off for a wile it might be to late once i get back on)
Loctus
Loctus
Freelancer
Freelancer

Character sheet
Force:
Faction: Independent

http://www.starwarsdf2.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Dayre was on the bridge when the communication from Locutus came in.

"No Locutus, this is an Empire affair, and we deal with things in our own way, we do not need the assistance of a Bounty Hunter. Besides, this is out of your league, your job requires you to work on an individual basis, personal killings and things, my business is war, galactic war and ensuring that the strongest survive, that the Empire survives. We will deal with this one on our own thank you"

Dayre cut the channel off.

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'u Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:45 pm

"This is a long range communication from Ta'u to Marro Dayre. This is sent through a secure channel. I am prepared to offer you my fleet (Current and in construction) to you. I just need to know where to put it. please reply"

(Note, To all player other than Marro, none of you can get this signal so you don't know what i said, please play accordingly)
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

https://starwarsdf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:03 pm

"Sir, incoming transmission, sir it's the Sith!" the comm officer informed Dayre.

"Great, just when I thought this day couldn't get any wirse" Dayre thought

"I'll take it in my office" Dayre said as he exited the bridge. Dayre entered his office and activated the viewscreen. The holo-image of Ta'u appeared before him.

"So the sith wants to strike up an allegiance, even if a temporary one. My question is why, what angle does it benefit you? The Sith only ever do something if it benefits them in return and fit into their master plan"

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuchiha Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:37 am

Nuchiha was in his office, and he was concerned about the situation at Sullust, he was starting to think thay Mon Calamari would be next. He then sent a message to Grand Moff Dayre, " Grand Moff Dayre, I think we should, discuss, the Sullust situation. . . " Nuchiha said,
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:
Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding Left_bar_bleue6/10Iron Flag, Allegiance Class, 1st Battalion, Dayre Commanding Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:23 pm

Dayre was resting in his cabin, when a thought occured to him. He jumped out of bed and headed for the bridge. He entered the bridge and the crew looked up at him, surprised that he was back on duty

"Warm up the hyperdrive, we're moving out."

5X Allegiance Class Star Destroyers
Mon Cal - Tatooine
SPeed: 7
ETA: 1.5 Days

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 am

"Tatooine has been secured, let's move out, plot a course for Mustafar"

5X Allegiance Class Star Destroyers
Tatooine - Mustafar
Speed: 7
ETA: 10 Hours

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:57 am

Abort
Tatooine - Bistine
ETA: 20 hours

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:59 am

Marro Dayre sat back in his office. He could feel his heart racing. The Empire was corrupted by a bunch of imbociles, useless people who work behind backs to screw things up. The Emperor had proven himself to be quite useless and idiotic. That needed to change. As was usual with the Empire through history, it always seemed to need a purging and unfortunately, it seemed like it was Dayre's turn to do the purging. Dayre hit his comm and opened a channel with the bridge.
"Helm, abort current hyperdrive, set a course for Coruscant instead, and contact some of the other battalions, have them rendezvous with us"

"Yes sir" the helmsman replied. Dayre sat back in his chair, the long day still wasn't over. They were now going to venture into the heart of Sith territory, to save the Empire from itself. Dayre hoped the Sith wouldn;t become involved, but felt that it was already too late.

"Let's hope the Sith don't feel like shooting today" Dayre muttered

Aborted
5X Allegiance Class
Tatooine - Coruscant
ETA: 19 Hours

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 pm

The comm chimed in Dayre's room.
"Sir, we've received word that the Sith have moved in on Mustafar, the Alliance appears to be retreating"

"Thank you" Dayre said before deactivating the comm. Dayre didn't trust the sith, never did trust anyone with force powers, always saw it as an unfair advantage to the rest of the galaxy.

"Bridge, any sign of Nuchiha at Coruscant?" Dayre asked

"No sir, long range scanners don't pick him or his ship up, of course we're still too far to be certain"

Dayre knew in his gut that he had been given the slip.

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Dayre entered the bridge, impatient.

"Well?!" Dayre snapped

"Nothing sir, he's not here" a crew member answered. Dayre pounded his fist on a console, then quickly regained his composure.

"He will have to wait, we have matters to attend to on Mon Calamari, set a course at our fastest speed" Dayre commanded.

Coruscant - Mon Calamari
ETA: 16 Hours

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down