Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuat - A Plea

Go down

Kuat - A Plea Empty Kuat - A Plea

Post  Darth Taral Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Commander Tarn, who was in the communications room of the Echo base, had recieved a transmission from the authorities on Korriban. "SOMEBODY, HELP!" screamed a man in the message. Dieing screams could be heard in the background. "Look, whoever heres this, alarm somebody that everyone on Korriban is dieing! Something is killing everyone! They're just all falling, screaming in pain as they bleed from every opening in their bodies!! We need emergency help, for all is lost! Only a select few people are still alive, and many of them are feeling dizzy! Please, send help!" The transmission, towards the end, began to get a little fuzzy, and the man on the intercom made a strange noise, and a large thump was heard.

Commander Tarn, leaning over the front computer microphone and thinking, said "Sir, what is your name and rank!" After a short pause, with no reply but some empty fuzzy sounds, Tarn repeated his question. "Sir, name and rank?" With no reply, Tarn turned to the confused people behind him and said, "It seems some kind of viral breakthrough had occured. Open a com link with Darth Taral immediately, and send messages down to Korriban asking about recent updates." As the men saluted and said "yes, sir," one person opened a link between Tarn and Taral.

"Dark Lady Taral, it seems there's some kind of extreme disturbance on Korriban. I've been sent a message by an unknown soldier about how everyone is practically falling down and dieing. Here's the message." Tarn then sent the message to Taral, and after she heard it, she said, "I'll be going there immediately. I believe I've encountered this virus before, on Abregado-Rae, and I was unharmed. I believe it only has effect on non-force sensitives, so alarm all planets of this virus." With that, Taral had entered her fastest ship on Kuat and left for Korriban.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down