Collect Your Money

Go down

Collect Your Money

Post  Marro Dayre on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:36 am

So it's now Tuesday, but Monday is when you can collect this weeks money. Each Faction is responisble for keeping up on this, so get familiar with how much your planets bring in. A note on taxes, taxes are for players who have facilities on planets owned by a different faction for personal use. If a faction builds an item on one of their planets, they do not have to collect taxes on it. For players who do have facilities on planets that they do not own and they are sing for personal reasons, and weren't built by the faction, you have to pay the tax amount indicted in the planet stats to the faction that owns the planet. Each faction can set their own laws for how many times a player can miss paying taxes and what the punishment is etc. Factions do have the right to confiscate facilities and everything in them if the tax for that facility isn't paid. You may all collect the first week's money now

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
0/0  (0/0)
Faction: Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: Collect Your Money

Post  Loctus on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:54 am

sorry to interupt but, is there interest, and does it apply now, also skills for players, but that is off subject.............i lost my train of thought.............oh um, what about tech levels, they go up and down based on how much money i have in my bank account right, well i added 2,575 credits and it diddnt go up
Loctus
Freelancer
Freelancer

Character sheet
Force:
0/0  (0/0)
Faction: Independent

http://www.starwarsdf2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'u on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 am

You gain tech levles by building stuff and everybody in the game shares the tech level.
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
0/0  (0/0)
Faction: Empire

http://starwarsdf.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content