Renovations and Restarts

Go down

Renovations and Restarts

Post  Marro Dayre on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:35 am

So, I've already received some PMs saying about how users can't post, and I will say, this is on purpose. We don't want anyone posting until Ta'u and I are finished with rebuilding the RP. You will be able to play again in the next few days. Some things to remember when you do start playing:

Start from scratch. Pretend that this is the first time you have logged on, so follow all instructions as if you were a new user (ie, create a bio and introduction, apply to a faction etc).

The plotline as most of you probably know is different then from before. You also have the option to change your character/name if you wish. Essentially, the events that happened in the old version, never happened. And even if they did, this RP takes place 300 years before the original DOF. For those that want a better insight into the SW universe at this time period, search 130 ABY in wookiepedia. I've taken then info there and generalized it for this RP. The intent is for this RP to slide into the SW universe unofficially.

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
0/0  (0/0)
Faction: Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: Renovations and Restarts

Post  Marro Dayre on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:42 pm

So, sorry this is taking so long, real life is kind of in the way and this is sitting on the backburner....on fire....

right

anyways, i hope to in the next few days work on some more, i have just had a bunch of ideas including the incorporation of metals in the game which will change how the custom ship building and stuff goes, plus, I'm toying with tech levels for the RP and some other stuff.

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
0/0  (0/0)
Faction: Empire

Back to top Go down